Prepare for the Future;
Get Estate Planning Service
Near Atlanta, GA
and the Surrounding Areas
Get Assistance with Your Estate Planning Documents
- Wills: A will is a document the specifies who your property should go to after your passing, and goes into effect only after you die.
- Trusts: Similar to wills, trusts dictate what individuals should obtain your property. Unlike wills, however, trusts go into effect the moment they’re created.
- Advanced Health Directives: Also known as living wills, these documents specify how medical decisions should be handled if you are unable to speak on your own behalf.
- Durable Powers of Attorney: Durable powers of attorney are designed to appoint someone to make decisions on your behalf should you become unable to.
Speak to a Qualified Attorney Today
Lenny and Michael are great guys with decades of knowledge and experience. They are the epitome of what a lawyer... read more
Thank you Mr. Franco! Mr. Franco really helped me through a difficult time. He was able to get me more money from the insurance... read more
- Matt Hirsch4/20/2017
I wouldn’t be the man, or the lawyer, I am today without Lenny Franco. He is a stalwart of the... read moreLubin An7/18/2016
I have worked closely with Lenny Franco for a decade. Practicing law is easy when having someone like Lenny Franco... read more
- Nicholas Panayotopoulos5/04/2017
Lenny works tirelessly on behalf of his clients. I learned a great deal from him.Steven Altmann8/26/2017
Lenny Franco gave me my first legal job as a law clerk during the summer after my first year in... read more
- Jerry Culver5/02/2018
Owner, Forensic Financial Investigations, Inc. (Mr. Culver has worked with Lenny on several cases.) Lenny Franco is the lawyer that all lawyers should strive to be. He is honest, ethical, truthful and forthright. I... read moreRachel Effron, Immigration Attorney11/20/2019
Lenny and I collaborated on a case that had criminal and immigration overlap. Lenny was very creative and did an... read moreJodi Mount, Attorney3/14/2019
Lenny is a conscientious and zealous advocate for his clients. Lenny responds in a timely matter to opposing counsel
- David Mackusick, Attorney12/15/2019
Lenny is a great attorney who cares about his clients. I have had the pleasure of working on cases with... read moreTaylor Harper, Attorney2/06/2020
As a newly minted attorney, I am quickly learning the character traits a defense attorney must posses to successfully represent... read more
I have worked as an attorney on cases with Lenny Franco on and off for three years. During that time... read more
Lenny Franco is a caring and extremely effective attorney. He works tirelessly to make sure that each and every one... read more
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. The Franco Law Firm looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and The Franco Law Firm.