Experienced Atlanta Trial Lawyer Protects Your Rights
Skilled civil and criminal law advocacy for clients in trouble
If you have a pressing legal issue resulting from an arrest or a civil dispute, you can trust Lenny Franco of The Franco Law Firm, P.C. to provide effective legal representation. For more than 40 years, I have assisted clients in Atlanta, throughout Georgia, and across the country with a variety of complex and urgent legal matters. When you retain my services, you get an attorney on your side who is:
- Resourceful — I am a “by the book” lawyer with an “out of the box” approach that consistently yields positive results for my valued clients. I search for creative ways to provide unique solutions tailored to your individual needs.
- Savvy — I combine in-depth legal knowledge with proven strategies to come up with complete solutions to vexing legal problems.
- Skillful — After 40 years of trying complex cases in the state and federal systems, I know my way around a courtroom. I also know how to approach a case, how to assemble evidence, and how to question witnesses to present a case in the best possible light for my client.
No attorney can guarantee results, but I can promise to manage your case with passionate concern for your rights and interests and to communicate with you in such a manner that you never doubt my commitment. I have built a strong reputation in the legal community, often acting as a lawyer’s lawyer when professional colleagues have needed a reliable advocate. Since 1996, I have been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my professionalism and ethics in the practice of law.
Determined advocacy across a wide variety of practice areas
My practice encompasses civil and criminal cases in state and federal court. The most active areas of my practice are:
- Federal criminal defense — If you are under federal investigation or indictment, you need a defense attorney who can manage a complex, high-stakes case. I represent defendants charged with money laundering, mortgage fraud, mail and wire fraud, probation violations, drug trafficking, and other federal crimes. I also represent potential witnesses, who could easily become collateral damage in an overly zealous prosecution, and handle appeals of adverse rulings.
- State criminal defense — Most arrests are made for violations of state law and are charged as felonies or misdemeanors. I defend persons accused of assault, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft, robbery, burglary, and other violations of the Georgia Criminal Code.
- DUI and traffic violations — Serious traffic offenses come with stiff penalties, including fines, fees, license suspension, and even jail time. They can also drive up your insurance premiums or make you uninsurable. I provide aggressive defense to DUI charges and traffic citations to protect your driving record and save you money.
- Business litigation — As a skilled negotiator and trial lawyer, I represent businesses and consumers in cases alleging breach of contract, employment law violations, and fiduciary malfeasance.
- Personal injury — If you are seriously injured due to a traffic accident, a slip and fall, medical malpractice, or a defective consumer product, I hold the wrongdoers accountable by fighting for the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, I represent your interests, including your parental and property rights. I work to obtain the best terms for your divorce decree through negotiation, mediation and litigation in family court.
- Estate planning — I assist clients by drafting wills and other testamentary documents, such as powers of attorney and advance directives.
Through the years I have developed longstanding relationships with clients who sought my services in other areas of the law after I’d successfully resolved their case. I am always happy to help a client if I believe I can manage the issue effectively, and, if not, to make a referral to a capable attorney in that area of practice.
Contact my Atlanta law office for a free consultation
Your choice of an attorney to handle an urgent legal matter could be the most important decision you make. That’s why I allow clients to come in, meet me, and discuss their case for free. To schedule an appointment with The Franco Law Firm, P.C., call 404-875-1300 or contact my Atlanta office online.